“Good experience”
Review of Ristorante Silvana

Ristorante Silvana
Reserve with
Ristorante Silvana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good experience”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Citta della Pieve again decided to try this restaurant with my family. The location is quite nice, a bit small but that makes it special. My wife and I had meat, and the rabbit I had was great! My children had pasta and they were satisfied as well. They have got a lot of choices for wine and was lucky to pick up a very good one (and not very expensive). We really enjoyed and would go back (the only less possitive aspect is that the menu is a bit expensive), we only had main dishes and wine and paid nearly 100 euro, but given the quality of the food and the service it's worth to try.

Visited July 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Best meat we have tasted!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The restaurant Silvana is the most beautiful restaurant in Citta della Pieve, with the best meat and bruschietta. And it is so facinating to see the guy who prepare and cook the meat etc. over the open (and beautiful) fireplace. They have great wines and the service is very good. So this is a place my friend and I will recomend for everyone who visit Citta della Pieve.

Hanne and Rita :)

Visited May 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“We LOVE Ristorante Silvana!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We own a home in Citta della Pieve and go there several times a year most often with family or guests from the US (where we live full time) The food is amazing, the ambiance is elegant and the prices are reasonable. Everyone we have brought there LOVES it! Now, if you compare it to other restaurants in the area it is a bit higher in price but not for what you are get!!! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant as it is one our favorites. From not only a native Italian but a seasoned world traveler for most of my life ............ ENJOY !!!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank NH0dges
Melbourne, Australia
“Citta della Pieve's Hidden Secret”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Have been visiting Citta della Pieve for over five years and regretfully had never visited Silvana's Restaurant until September 2012. I am so disappointed in myself for not trying out this restaurant before, everything about this little restaurant is magnificient, the food menu,wine list, ambience, service and Silvana herself. what a delightful, warm and friendly lady and not fogetting her son Manno an excellent host who made sure everything was spot on, and what's more he even BBQ'd the chops to perfection, cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

The best home cooked feast I have ever had, started out with warm freshly baked bread and dips, antipasto platter followed by an entree of pasta and of course the lamb chops BBQ'd on the open fire in the restaurant which I might add was a meal was to die for. Silvana's hospitality is without a doubt unquestionable. I have to say this will have to be our favourite restaurant and we are looking forward to getting back there in August 2013 to taste the culinary delights once again. Oh! before I forget an Aperitif at Bar Pippo is a must and after Silvana's a nice night cap to finish off at Bar Pippo is highly recommended, it is virtually a two minute stroll either way.

I am really looking forward to getting back to this warm and hospitable town and it's beautiful people.

• Visited September 2012
Georgia
“Fine place for Bistecca Fiorentina”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Seven of us, including a toddler who slept through the whole evening, went to Silvana to experience Bistecca the Florentine way, with all the fixin's. Amazing show of selecting/cooking/tableside carving a wonderful huge cut of porterhouse (almost 7 pounds). The beef was tasty and the antipasti, secondi, and vegetables were remarkable. I wanna go back!

Visited September 2012