“Sunday Lunch”
Review of The Coffee Pot - CLOSED

The Coffee Pot
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place just seems to get better and better. We arrived after a pleasant walk around the village and opted for the sunday lunch which was excellent. The beef was the best I have tasted in a long time (locally sourced) and came in steak like slices. Everything well cooked and presented by friendly staff and excellent value.

7  Thank SteveCheshireUK

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We visited the other day and were thoroughly delighted with what we found. A charming little cafe with bags of character and delicious food.
We all had a Sunday lunch which was far beyond our expectations, the food was plentiful, and extremely tasty. The pork was thick, tasty and well cooked, the vegetable were fresh, delicious and perfectly cooked. Not like some places where they arrive watery and mushy.
I had home made chocolate and banana cake with vanilla ice cream which was superb. A dream in a bowl. These guys really know how to cook.
Finally the prices, I could not believe how little we paid, talk about value for money. We have visited other eating places in this quaint little village but for all round happiness then get yourselves there!! And don't forget to say hi to the dog, she was adorable. We will be back soon. Thanks guys!!!

1  Thank mytrip7247
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This shabby little coffee shop with an excellent atmosphere. (please don't change it) The breakfasts are without a shadow of a doubt the best breakfasts i've ever had. The service is excellent and it is always an absolute pleasure to eat there. Love this place and the dog.

I would recommend this little coffee shop and restaurant to anyone. Top notch and bang on. It is what it is but what it is is excellent.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My daughter and I do a lot of walking in this area. We have been to this café on several occasions and we have never been disappointed. It has the character and charm of what a walkers café should be.Even though you don't have to be a walker to visit its my cup of tea any day.You could give me the ritz but I would turn it down to have this place. If you did a make over it would take away its charm.This a excellent place ,excellent food and excellent people.
Keep up the good work if you ever want to retire let me no I want your job ,[he he he ]

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We recently did a 14-mile circular walk on the beautiful North York Moors. Our walk started and finished in the delightful village of Osmotherley. At the end of a really great walking expedition, we were ready for a warm cup-of-tea before travelling home. On arriving at the Coffee Pot in Osmotherley we were given a very warm welcome - both from the staff and the real fire that was burning merrily inside the cafe. When it arrived, the tea was delicious - indeed, it was so nice I drank several cups!

1  Thank Philip B