“Best brownie pudding ever!!!”
Review of The Three Tuns

The Three Tuns
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Last minute decision for a sunday lunch, beef beautiful although if you dont like quite rare it might not be for you, but lamb good too. 2 course and 3 course price avaiable. Chocolate brownie pudding to die for you cant beat choccy after sunday lunch everything well presented staff although young were most helpful to an elderly relative.We live not far away and have never had food here before but will again.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My fiance and had a fantastic meal at this restaurant, with service that was above the level we've come to expect in the UK. We had linguini with crayfish, which without any creamy sauce felt healthy and was fabulously tasty. I think there was some lime and coriander in it but I'm not great at picking out the flavours. We've been twice, both on sunny days when we could sit out in the back garden which is well laid out. You are on the edge of the North Yorks moors in stunning countryside. I'm from Yorkshire but have been away for decades - it's days and experiences like these that make you wish you could go back there to live. I did not expect to find such good quality food with such excellent service. Thanks.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had a meal here today, 8th June. We all had a main followed by dessert, and every meal was absolutely delicious, couldn't fault in any way. Nice ales too and good service.
Such a shame we're not local to the area else we'd definately be regulars!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Dropped in on a whim and I am so glad we did. The food was delicious the wine superb and the service from the young waiters was perfect. Started with smoked salmon prawn and crayfish salad and spicy stir fried prawns followed by the sirloin steak and chicken with Parma ham and risotto. The wine - a Garnacha was delicious. We will be back - very soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Sitting outside with the sun beaming down on my table
I ate a beautiful swordfish to die for,
better than last month in Albufeira.
What more is there to say?

1  Thank Stephen A