Vio.com
Ellen L
Singapore, Singapore

A birthday to remember

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 2, 2016
When our friend first suggested we do a getaway to Six Senses Yao Noi, I was a little hesitant. Being an "urbanite", I was unable to picture if I would enjoy such a resort like trip at all. But SS has truly changed my mind. I was completely swept away the moment I entered the villa. Not only we had a mesmerising view of the Andaman sea, our villa was simply gorgeous, and not to mention the warm hospitality and immaculet service from every staff of SS. We stayed at the resort for 3D2N to celebrate my husband's birthday. I'm sure it's one of his best birthday to remember!
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
GMGrahamGrant, General Manager at Six Senses Yao Noi, responded to this review
Responded Sep 2, 2016
Dear ellenlify,

many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here on Tripadvisor.

I'm thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your first Six Senses experience and that the team was able to create lasting birthday memories for your husband. As we are only a quick flight and a short scenic boat ride away, I sincerely hope to see you soon again in our little paradise.

$282
  • Vio.com
3.9 miles from Six Senses Yao Noi
View more hotels in Ko Yao Noi
2,255 results
All reviews hilltop reserve free ice cream guest experience maker hideaway villa living room hilltop restaurant ocean view villa our honeymoon hilltop pool in villa dining hill top phuket airport private pool sorbet the resort manager phi phi thai food
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016

we stayed one week at Six Senses Yao Noi. The situationof the resort is incredible. I could not stop looking from the resort to the incredible bay in front of us. Six senses does not compromise on their principles and that's what we love about it. They treat their staff well, the treat the location well and as a result, they treated us ... wonderfully.
There was not one thing we could have criticised. We were so well taken care of by our GEM, the food is at a standard me a French men can recommend to anyone, the complementary morning course at the gym in front of the forest is so energizing, we went on beautiful escursions (the choice is plenty), and the villa is divine. Our girls had a separate villa next to the pool and we had the main villa above. We spent a lot of time there to reconnect and unwind.
Net net, go there eyes closed ; from the moment they pick you up atthe airport, the boat trip and the stay , it is a memorable experience. And we are used to very high standards.
Ony pain is to have to leave this paradise at the end of the week.
Chapeau bas to the Six senses team

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lassiaille
GMGrahamGrant, General Manager at Six Senses Yao Noi, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Lassiaille,

many thanks for taking the time and leaving this favorable review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and hopefully we can ease the pain of leaving by booking the return visit sooner rather than later.

Best wishes from Yao Noi,

Reviewed August 26, 2016

I work in hotels myself so I know hotel operations very well. Six Senses has their operation working flawlessly. Everything was perfect from arrival to departure. They really have an amazing attention to detail. Spa was excellent, everything was excellent!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Carlos V,

tank you very much for your kind words and it is always great to hear from hospitality colleagues that they enjoyed their stay. Do come back and I hope to have a chat with you about hotel operations,

Best regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

The Six Senses experience for us have been about rediscovering ourselves and with nature. The view is so breathtaking that one can simply just sit and meditate upon the ocean view that is upon us. Not only does it have a calming effect together with the crickets and insects sounds, it brings us back very much to home, where we grew up. Our GEM, Tanya was awesome. As my wife was badly down with sore throat and couldn't speak, Tanya arranged for the ginger tea which soothe her throat. As we left, my Wife got her voice back.

As for me, found my balance back with Surja Varma, the visiting Ayurvedic practitioner. Though only 2 treatments, he has help me to regain back my karma. I want to thank him for his valuable advice and treatment.

The home-made tagliatelle and slow cooked organic carrot is to die for.

Last but not least, thank you for the wonderful champagne and cake to celebrate my wife's birthday.

We will be back most definitely to find silence, serenity and learning to live sustainable.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bolehlah
GMGrahamGrant, General Manager at Six Senses Yao Noi, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear Bolehlah,

thank you very much for leaving this positive review of your recent stay with us.

I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed the serenity and tranquility in our resort and Khun Tanya is indeed a true GEM. Suraj is definitely one of the best practitioners I've ever encountered and we at Six Senses are very lucky to count him as part of the Visiting Practitioner Family who usually stays four to six weeks in one place and then moves to the next resort. Do come back when Suraj is returning to Koh Yao Noi, most probably in April 2017.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Dramatic views from a rustic setting at the six senses restaurant sets the ambience for fabulous menu that has something for everyone
Great Thai dishes but also steak and when I visit a few days ago minestrone soup
The service and quality unbelievable!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Gvongr
GMGrahamGrant, General Manager at Six Senses Yao Noi, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear Gustavo D,

thank you very much for your nice review.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our culinary offerings as well as our level of service. Certainly hope to see you back with us very soon,

warm regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Wow what an amazing experience. This is definitely an splendidly exclusive private experience.
Do however come for the wonderful service, the world class fine dining, the absolutely breath taking property. I do love the way of the sustainability. The resort excursions are absolutely fun. I was very impressed with our whole experience at Six Senses Yao noi.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lookmoo_ent

Dear lookmoo_ent,

Great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at Six Senses Yao Noi. There is indeed a lot to do and discover on Koh Yao Noi and in the Phang Nga Bay from Tuk Tuk Tours and Longtail Boat rides to snorkeling, kayaking and scuba diving.

Hopefully sooner rather than later we get the chance to see you again in our little paradise,