Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Agoda.com$1,678
Priceline$1,679
Tripadvisor$1,679
2,181 results
All reviews free ice cream guest experience maker living room hilltop restaurant our honeymoon ocean view villa hill top phuket airport private pool the resort manager heaven on earth phi phi outdoor shower the general manager stunning location boat ride other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed at the six senses for 12 nights from the 10th August. It was our honeymoon and we had been moved to this hotel as the hotel we originally booked - Evason Phuket, was closed down in May. After a long journey it was lovely to be greeted by kind and friendly staff at the airport waiting for us with drinks and cold towels. They journey to the marina was comfortable and we were offered refreshments whilst waiting for our boat. On arrival we were greeted by our GEM - Nich and Maish- the General Manager. Nich showed us all around our villa - there was no need to check in at reception or hand over credit cards which was a nice touch. We had an ocean pool villa with wonderful views. None of the villas are overlooked, which is great for privacy. The villas are equipped with everything you cold possibly need including insect repellent! All the staff at the resort constantly smiling and always say hello when you pass them. They also have great conversation and at the manager's cocktails they are happy to chat to you. Sugar in the excursions office was really helpful, she helped us find they right excursion but with no hard sales pressure. We went cycling around he island one morning and made it all the way to th main town, I would recommend doing this as you get to explore the island under your own steam. The food at the hotel is faultless and always perfectly presented. The ice cream, breakfast and cocktail hour were amazing. Free activities such a cooking class and kayaking were great fun. There are a few good local restaurants on the island, we used trip advisor to find out about them - good view and j'taime were good.
We were a little disappointed that no fuss was made of it being our honeymoon. When we originally booked with virgin holidays they said they had made a note on our booking that it was our honey moon and at our original hotel we were offered a free meal and champagne, no sign of that here even though we did make our GEM aware it was our honeymoon. I would definitely come back but maybe for a shorter stay. also be aware that for your boat transfer back to Phuket you may have to leave much earlier than necessary as they only run a certain number of boats a day- we were at the airport 5 hours before our flight departure time. They also take you back in a shared mini bus - not the BMW you arrived in! The six senses staff at the airport did look after us and took us for lunch and then gave us use of the coral lounge at the airport.

Room tip: Go for the view, it's worth it!
4  Thank CarolineR980
manishpuri, General Manager at Six Senses Yao Noi, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for the feedback and congratulations again for your marriage and the exciting honeymoon time that you spent with us. Our resort does have a lot of honeymoon, babymoons, anniversaries, celebrations. It is resort to celebrate emotions and togetherness. I'm sorry we were not handed over this information from the other resort and did not recognize it during your stay but we have you in our minds and wish you a great life together and do hope to see you some time back to celebrate you anniversary.
Best regards,

Manish Puri
manish@sixsenses.com

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My traveller career ends here. Don't know how to find a nicer place. From people to rooms amenities, from food to nature surroundings...everything is perfect...and beyond. Our villa was on the beach. 3 steps from swimming pool to the sand. Our GEM POP was so kind and so hepful that the kids didn't want to leave (so as the parents). Don't know what the highlights was to choose from the trip boat to the islands, the thai boxing lesson, the yoga facing the sea, the night movie on the beach with pop corn, the big friendly comodo in the garden, the daily in-villa lunch, the dinner at the hilltop reserve...so much to do...and in a so relaxing way too.
We found paradise.
Thanks Pop, Plaa, Sirirat, Jackie, Fernando...and the whole team !
Antoine

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Yoda4people

Dear Antoine,
I'm glad to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I see that you participated in all the experiences we offer which I am sure does give more value to the stay. I've shared the fact that you have recognized so many of our hosts with the team and I'm sure they would be thrilled to know that you remember them for their service.
Best regards,
Manish Puri
manish@sixsenses.com

Reviewed August 21, 2012

From the 'limousine' pick up to the speedboat to the island, my partner and I both gasped Wow a bit more than an adult perhaps should! Particularly when we walked thru the bamboo doors into our villa. Cant praise our 5 day stay more. Echo all the positive comments posted previously. We would most definitely return and recomend to anyone. Thx to Franz, our Gem Woody, Chef Kae (Chefs Table was a superb experience!), Grai and the many members of very friendly staff who made it such a wow experience. Oh and 'The Man with the Golden Gun' watched on the beach was fab too!

1  Thank Cossie79
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to Six Sense Yao Noi for cerebration of our sixth year anniversary. This is one of our most memorable vacations. We stayed for four nights with “Endless Luxury Package”. Like the previous reviews in tripadvisor, we were warmly greeted by the GM Manish upon arrival, and our GEM Joy took us to our villa 41 (Ocean Panorama Villa). What a sweet gift to upgrade our villa! We appreciate it so much. I woke up almost every early morning to enjoy the stunning beautiful sunrise in front of our villa, and watch the little birds playing on the tree beside the outdoor daybed. The villa itself is an art; I like the design of using lots of wood, bamboo and twitch grass, with little stone and metallic material. Every edge of the wood work and the floor of the swimming pool were polished to smooth margin. Everyone did a great job in the resort, the staffs in restaurants, gardening, buggy, housekeeping, and sports center are very friendly, smile all the time, help a lot. The guest profile form that we filled for our specific request in villa were all precisely arranged upon our arrival (including Wi-Fi, slipper, yoga Mat, types of pillows, and aroma of bathroom amenities…). Breakfast was amazing, a wide range of Thai style and western style selection. I like the fresh made dishes, fresh juice, and homemade ice-cream. The Hilltop Reserve is open to all guests for swimming and offer light meal and drinks from 11AM to 5PM in the green season. This is the most stunning view of Six Sense Yao Noi. We enjoy swimming in the large pool in Hilltop and the sunset cocktail. Like in the heaven and dream. The daily morning yoga class is another wonderful experience: practicing yoga under the trees with natural winds blowing and the beautiful limestones on the sea in front of us. We are quite “busy” everyday, because we also have a tennis class, a Thai boxing class, and a massage in our package. And we also attended the windsurfing activity.
The only thing that Six Sense Yao Noi did not meet my expectation was the quality control of massage. We went to the SPA three times, the first two times were great as I took the advice of the SPA ladies for oriental massage 80 minutes. The environment was great. But at the third time, the same oriental massage 80 minutes was totally in a hurry and did not hit the right point with enough strength (I already told the lady twice for stronger massage and she also saw the request form that I filled at the first time arrival to SPA). Since I went to massage quite often in my country, the skill and quality of the Six Sense SPA should be controlled to maintain its reputation. A good massage make people happy all day long, while a bad massage make people unhappy for a long time. Thanks to the Royal Orchid SPA ( by Thai airline) provided me a 30 minutes neck and shoulder massage before our departure in Bangkok airport that reversed my back ache and let me feel truly relaxed when flying home.
Overall, we enjoyed the wonderful vacation in Six Sense Yao Noi. I would like to say “Thank you!” to Manish(GM), Joy(GEM), and Shon-An (our coach for tennis and Thai boxing) and all the staffs in Six Sense Yao Noi for your great job that make this property a little paradise for people who whish to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the lovely island.

Room tip: villa 41 ocean panorama view
1  Thank WanJane
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband chose this resort for our Hong Kong summer holidays for the family. We are always in for a surprise the moment we start our journey. We went with another family. The minute we landed in Phuket International Airport, we were met by representatives from Six Senses, were told about our forthcoming journey, by land transportation to the pier/marina. Met by another rep to take us all by speedboat to the resort. Once arrived, met by the welcoming party including the Manager, Manish and our soon to be GEM rep who will be taking care of us during our stay. Our accommodation was in a villa with private pool, 10 secs away from the beach and to the bay. The rooms were very spacious with lots of "sofa" area inside and out to soak up the views of the islands and bay. The kids loved swimming and I loved the views from any angle/area from our villa. The main pool is at the Hilltop Reserve. This the ultimate and absolutely stunning view of the islands and bay. Service was fantastic. There is free cocktails from 5-6.00 pm on most days. Each morning, the selection of food varies but there is always something different for breakfast. There is complimentary ice cream for all between a certain time everyday. There is a program for all guests if they would like to join their activities. There is kayaking, wind surfing, and many other water sports for you to try. The instructors are on hand to teach. The Six Senses Spa is so good. Their spa treatments were so popular, it was hard to get a time but normally you would have to book in advance. In the end with the help of our GEM, we all had our treatments and they do de-stress your body. Felt very relaxed even though we had a basic treatment. Our GEM organized a BBQ dinner at our villa. Everyone enjoyed that. The setting was beautiful with candles lit around the area, the chef cooking on the BBQ and GEM serving each course. Each night, guests can watch a movie at the Beach lying on deck chairs in the open (there is no studio). I fell asleep but they do wake you up to say that the movie has finished. The resort nurse is another person to be commended for her services. I had injured my eye and finger, medical help is always on hand and they are not far away.
Overall, our family and our friends thorougly loved this resort. It is pure luxury and highly recommend for family, couples, newlyweds or anyone who is looking for that ultimate experience. The staff there provided the best service and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I loved it there.

Room tip: Choose a villa with private pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family