Sabai Corner Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mookdamun(Ko Yao Noi)
View Hotel
Cape Kudu Hotel(Ko Yao Noi)
View Hotel
Six Senses Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Paradise KohYao(Ko Yao Noi)
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsseafront bungalowbath towelslovely hammocksgreat swimming beachdouble bedrooms are basiclow tidehigh seasonsea viewboat tripbeautiful place to staystayed here for nightshot waterlounge areafantastic stayhotel restaurantexplore the island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This place is super laid back. I rented a beachfront bungalow with my 4 friends. We had a good time but the island itself doesn't really have much on it... We ate at the restaurant and enjoyed it. We rented a boat to island hop in which was really fun. We also rented motor bikes to ride around the island which even though I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes a few times, was one of my best memories of the trip. This place is a pretty good value and I would recommend it - just make sure you realize how small and remote this island is. There is almost nothing on it!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at a lovely rustic bungalow. The - compared to the neighbors - pricy Thai food we ate on the day of arrival wasn't convincing at all (pre-fab sauce?) and the real Italian espresso was not as we know it from Italy, so we decided not to eat here all the times. We haven't tried the Italian food, as we're in Thailand. :-)

We loved our wooden bungalow, it's cute. Sleeping while hearing the sea-shore is special.
For swimming, there's a beach at 10 minutes walking which is better with no rocks.

So a great place to stay, not to eat Thai food.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sendermen
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in a luxury bungalow on the sea front, this was lovely however is not worth the money they ask for. The food was not great here so we went to a great restaurant down the road. We rented a motorbike to look around the island which took 40 mins! Haha this was fun however if you go around the corner you get the bike for its actual price and not the added extra for them picking up the phone! The boat they sent us out on was full of water and we sank in the middle of the ocean! Which was not great, local fisherman rescued us and we received our money back.

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Lucy J
Reviewed June 5, 2013

A little bungalows set on a beautiful corner place with two hammocks and outside bathroom.
have a little terrace is nice for chill out, me and my boyfriend stay for one night want to stay more,
for the beach its amazing view in the morning. its so refreshing,,,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sada1338
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fantastic place to chill on a sunny afternoon with a nice cold bottle of Singha. With hammocks and a wooden decked terrace overlooking the sea. Great place to relax with your partner/friends.

1  Thank 389KellyG