“Fantastic Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chan Restaurant

Chan Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Ko Yao Noi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Chan restaurant is located between Six Senses Yao Noi Hotel and Koh Yao Island Resort Hotel. Chan is the owner of Thailand. With over 30 years experience in cooking, and in Germany for 15 years, can speak English, German and Thai. We are serving Thai food, seafood, vegetarian and international. Open daily 12.00 pm. - 11.00 pm. Four days off a month early.
Frankfurt, Germany
“Fantastic Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I disagree with the previous comment. Chan is a restaurant, but a Thai one and the fact that a lot of the staff from the Six Senses eat there is kind of the best recommendation it could get. I myself loved the food there, it was only bettered (for me) by what you can get at Rice Paddy.

In terms of prices, it doesn;t matter where you go in Thailand more often than not there is a price the Thais pay and a higher price that Westerners pay. When you look at what you pay in London, it really doesn't compare!

• Visited July 2012
naded, Owner at Chan Restaurant, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for your advice. We are glad you enjoyed our food. I hope when you come back to Koh Yao Noi again. We will find you. And to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Weerea Khammongkol
Diamondtong@hotmail.com

• Thai first
Brussels, Belgium
“not a restaurant, a staff canteen”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was very upset to pay full price (almost 9 euro) for a dish that all the staff just had before eating in front of me. I probably had the rest and they have charged me.

Visited June 2012