Review Highlights
Beautiful, friendly and inspiring yoga retreat on the stunning island of Koh Yao Noi

I attended five day stay at Island yoga on Koh Yao Noi. Being very much a beginner and fairly new... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jess G
via mobile
The non-yogi guide to Zen

So about me : I've never done much yoga and I don't believe in meridians... and I like bacon very... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019

from $122.90
from $106.29
from $143.50
More Info
All reviews tai chi rock climbing every morning stayed here female dorm mixed dorm three days ac bungalow night stay perfect place down to earth different levels private bungalow new friends other guests beautiful location per day
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is pure bliss - the staff are incredible, the yoga is amazing, the rooms are beautiful, the island is captivatingly beautiful. Definitely rent a scooter a few days to enjoy the sights as it is a decent sized island its a bit hard to do much on foot. It was my first time ever riding a scooter and the staff were happy to show me how and the island is so darn cruisy that you could get around going super slow at first and nobody gets upset with you which is awesome. This was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had in my many travels to Thailand - I can't recommend it more highly.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

This I cant fault the teacher was amazing.
She was down to earth welcoming and excepting. I hope the resort knows how lucky they r ro have her because it was hard finding posative staff at this resort

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank cheztai
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I was recently here for 6 days and it has been one of the best holiday experiences I have had.
The T'ai Chi and Yoga teachers are exceptional as are the surrounds, the other guests and the wonderful food. There is plenty (or nothing) to do in between yoga classes. The Island is easy to get around and Island Yoga offer day trips such as kayaking and snorkelling.
If you are looking to recalibrate and find inner peace and harmony, I recommend Island Yoga.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Nice place with great teacher, did the class with meditation and yoga for nearly 2 hours, a soft way to begin the day on this beautiful island.
For drop in it was a bit pricey, 600 B and not even given water...:(
...that is an easy thing to improve the service for that price.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I came for three nights and stayed five. A beautiful setting on peaceful Koh Yao Noi, the teaching was fantastic and the crew running the place make for a wonderful escape for a few days. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018