Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Trip.com
All reviews outdoor shower nearby restaurants spacious rooms rent a bike explore the island villa boat phuket yao motorbike ko paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Booked for three days and ended up staying seven! The villas are stunning and are exceptional value. The pool was kept incredibly clean and the staff were warm and very friendly. I was ill during my stay and I was looked after so well by both Nadine and the restaurant staff who brought me chicken broth with rice. One day we went out with Alex to visit neighbouring islands which were just like paradise! No people, white sand and crystal clear water:) This is my seventh visit to Thailand but my first visit to Koh Yao Noi....... It's not going to be my last! I loved my stay at the Villaguna and would like to thank Nadine for her warmth and kindness during my stay. See you next year!

2  Thank JosetteDublin
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Villaguna very nice resort i like there so much because when i wake up in the morning i can walk to the beach just 1 minute and owner very friendly. it's make me happy for weekend trip with my sisters. if anybody like a private and natureral beach i would like to recommend Villaguna at Koh Yao Noi. I will go there again for next trip.However, I like people i like location i like beach and i like resort at Koh Yao Noi.

2  Thank VeryNice256
Reviewed June 28, 2012

How to say about this place?? First step when I arrived to Villaguna at Koh Yao Noi make me miss someone who should come with me because it such a beautiful place and so relaxing. I really enjoin my stay with 2 friends and we did many activities. First of all would like to thank you to Owner who provide an excellent service and make our stay more fun!! on the sailing. Me and my friend went to the restaurant just next to resort they made a good Thai food and people in this island are so beautiful smile we ride the motor around the island to see they life style. You will see many things that never can find in Phuket.
The swimming pool is super! I enjoin too much. Not thing to do at night but we spend time in our room watch the movie and go sleep on the comfortable mattress.
I would like to come back to Villagana again next time and have a good time here trust me.

3  Thank Passy T
Reviewed June 27, 2012

It was a great trip to visit Villaguna, actually it was my first time to visit Koh Yao Noi and villaguna is highly recommend to have great relax, quite and surrounding with local life style. Thanks Raymond to take a good care of us. One of the most interesting activity was sailing along the deep blue ocean. Its suit for honeymoon couple or family who want to escape from town like phuket every cities. I had a chance to view the top type villa which is suit for family trip as well as party group.The most favorite is a very nice and large swimming pool which you can dive ( 3 meters dept) It was just fantastic and I will visit your place again Raymond & wife.

Thanks & regards,
Fern

5  Thank Sasiwimonch
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We have been traveling for nearly 3 months and happened to come across some information on the very small island of Koh Yao Noi. We booked 4 nights at Villaguna and from the moment we got off the ferry from Phuket to Yao Noi, we thanked ourselves for this decision over and over again! The island is very small and remains quite undeveloped (even more so during low season). The water is indescribably crystal clear with picturesque limestone cliffs emerging from the water. It is everything you imagine for Thai paradise and more!!

Upon arriving at Villaguna, we were greeted by one of the wonderful owners, Nadine, who could not have been more welcoming, friendly, and helpful! Her and her husband are such amazingly kind people who consistently made sure our stay was enjoyable. The villas are absolutely immaculate. They are the best quality construction we've seen in Asia, maintaining an Asian feel while having all the best Western amenities. The Deluxe Beach Suite is ridiculously large with a sitting area in the living room; kitchen area equipped with a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, full set of dishware, utensils, refrigerator, wine glasses, and kitchen table; very large and comfortable bed in the spacious bedroom; separate AC units in both the living room & bedroom; and beautiful bathroom with newly designed outdoor rain showers... they look EXACTLY as they do in the professional pictures. The pool is beautiful and big and every single time we walked out of our villa and saw the beautiful view, we lost our breath! We couldn't bear to leave after 4 days so we ended up extending our stay. Even after 7 days, we were genuinely sad to leave.

The previous review complained of power outages and maintenance problems. We experienced similar issues. The weather was stormy for our first two days which led to spotty power outages and the internet connection was inconsistent, especially in the mornings but in our opinion, these things come par with being on a secluded island in paradise. We actually welcomed our "un-wired" status while taking in the beauty.

One of our days was spent with a fisherman named Alex who took us to several small islands off the coast of Koh Yao Noi snorkeling, swimming, and even brought us lunch, made by his wife, to eat on a secluded beach. It was the perfect day and Villaguna helped us organize the whole thing. I'd definitely recommend doing a day trip with Alex.

We also rented a motorbike to get around and see all this little island had to offer. The locals are all so friendly and greet you which warm, welcoming smiles.

Koh Yao Noi is definitely a must when visiting Thailand & Villaguna is the perfect place to stay while in paradise! We're recommending it to all our friends and family and can't wait to get back again!! After about 50 different hotels, this was our favorite!! Thank you, Villaguna, for providing us with the Thai island experience we were longing for!!

Date of stay: May 2012