Lam Sai Village Hotel
Koyao Bay Pavilions(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
$78
$87
Priceline
$123
Agoda.com
Cape Kudu Hotel(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
$126
$105
Koh Yao Seaview Bungalow(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
$41
Paradise KohYao(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
$84
$127
Agoda.com
$405
Priceline
Six Senses Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)
$662
$576
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Not only my near neighbours for 5 months, but special people, who invited me to stay a couple of nights and sample their hospitality, the day I was released from hospital after an appendix operation!
Harry and Lisa, my lovely caring friends....not only good hearts, but a great little hotel in a beautiful place, a lovely pool, good food and drink and of course, the famous Muay Thai gym and trainers.
I can happily recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: Mine was on the ground floor of this two storey hotel, right by the pool, as they all are!:)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My partner and I was touring the islands between krabbi and phuket, when we found this remarkable place, shear paradise and what value for money. The hotel is on the beautiful island of koh yao noi, un spoilt and where the old meets the new. The hotel was fantastic, The rooms was clean, well maintained and the staff were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Its one of those places where you mention something and when you return its done.

The on site restaurant provided the best food on the island at such a resonable cost, once again the waiters made us feel so special even though it was such a relaxed enjoyable experience sampling the local and international cuisine, , and the views while you dine, well what can i say. paradise.

when we wanted to tour the small island we were offered the use of free bicycle hire and when we needed to go further a field, the main village was 6km away, (although there were very local shops/stalls and eating places ) the onsite manager Harry and his lovely daughter Lisa either took us or hired us in motor cycles. We found their local knowledge so helpful and they went out of their way to ensure our stay was just perfect

when we just wanted to relax and read etc, there was the pool, which was great, it was crystal clear, cleaned every day and the surrounding area was well maintained. the hotel beach wasnt the best for swimming, although the views and the sunsets as we sat there took our breaths away. Just up the road there was an un spoilt and beautiful sanded beach, which was ideal for swimming, where the free bicyles came in very handy

this is the sort of friendly hotel and fantasic place that often goes un noticed, i feel like the staff treated us like royality or even the Beckhams, thank you Harry , Lisa and all the staff.

My partner and I loved this place so much we ended up stopping there and forgot the other islands, even though the staff would arrange for the local fisher man to take us to other places, if we wanted to. We have made true friends with all the staff at this hotel and i can not stop telling all my UK friends about it and we are planning to go back there in the not so distant future

Bill and Marilyn Northamptonshire, uk

Room Tip: all rooms are great but the ones other looking the pool are fantastic
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I first picked this hotel after doing a check of Koh Yao and it's tranquil surroundings. It seemed like the perfect paradise getaway. So after looking through various hotels I picked Lam Sai Village Hotel,it best suited my budget,and had exactly what I was looking for,a pool and close to the ocean. And I was not disappointed,my room was a stones throw from the pool, and a 5 second walk had your feet in the ocean. From Lam Sai you really get the most amazing sunsets,it's really hard to describe,but it's nearly the same every day.The hotel is located in a nice quiet part of the island,and easily accesible to other restaurants and small bars close by. The management and owners really do make you feel like family,and will do everything in their power to make you have an enjoyable stay.I first went to Koh Yao in 2006,and stayed in this hotel,I've been back every year since,and would not dream of staying anywhere else. I always stay in a deluxe room,which is perfect for a single person or couple,en suite,aircon,tv,lock box. But the best part has to be,as you step off your balcony your touching the pool. I can't recommend this place highly enough. Thanks again to Harry Lisa and Elanna for making my time there so enjoyable. See you again soon guys.Mick

Room Tip: Ground floor has better access to the pool
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank mickjacob
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We heard about this place from a fellow traveler. I was really looking forward to this and when we arrived on Sunday the gym looked really inviting. We wanted to do a two week Muay Thai course and we paid a deposit of THB 5.000 for a two week stay in the deluxe room. (In total 10.000) When we saw the room we thought it would be alright, but when we heard it was only cleaned one time a week we were flabbergasted. The comment of the manager was that the room was normally THB 2000 and this was the way the earn some money back. It meant that we had 1 towel for 1 week of showering, sporting and sunbathing. When my girlfriend said something about the ants that were walking in the bed she get the advice to chase them away with her pillow. After that she get a spray can to get rid of the ants. In the sink were so much hairs that it looked like a sink of a hair salon, the doors to the garden couldn't close normally and the door to the bathroom was jammed, all the channels on the TV were faint.

When we came back later that night an army of ants was walking over our pillows. This was enough for us to leave this place. We decided to make this clear the next morning.

We went to the restaurant at 8 a.m. After 15 minutes Lisa (the owner) came to us to ask what was wrong. We explained the situation and she said she would talk with the manager about this. We waited for an hour and we saw the manager talking with the owner. Unfortunately the manager didn't came to us. That's why we decided to get our backs and leave the place. When we showed up with our backs the manager asked us what was wrong. (As if she didn't know already?!) We explained again and she said she was very sorry for us, but she wasn't able to give our deposit back. She talked about it with Lisa (Huh?) and there were people they had to cancel because of us. To hotel wasn't full when we get there and on the day that we left three other people left. Besides that the day before they told us that there weren't many fighters know. It was more quieter than normal were her words..

So we end up staying one night in this poor inferior place for 125 Euro. Please make up your mind before you make a booking here and never pay a deposit!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank StanleyIpkiss008
lamsaihotel, Manager at Lam Sai Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

We are sorry you did not enjoy your short stay with us. I am sure that given a chance to settle in after your trip you would have realised you could have asked us for anything you wanted, and we would absolutely have done our best to help.

You would have realised that the rooms are cleaned every other day – or every day if requested – as we are very flexible at Lam Sai.

We have the beach on one side of us, and natural Thai tropical country on the other 3 sides. Unfortunately sometimes insects get into our rooms, especially if the windows or doors are opened. I am afraid that that is the price we pay for being in a lovely tropical setting. The insects are easily removed, without any harm done to insect or human.

On March 19 we had a long time customer/friend fighting in Phuket, and most of the guests from the hotel went to support him – no one checked out. We have customers/friends who go to Phuket to support any of our guests who are fighting – we all go and see the fights, and then have a good night out in Phuket and return the next day.

The price for the deluxe room is usually 1,700 Baht per night at this time of year, but as stated the special rate we charged you was 10,000 Baht for 14 nights – which works out at 714 Baht per night.

I am really sorry you did not stay long enough to get to know us and settle into the friendly family atmosphere, and experience our expert trainers.

I hope you had a great time in Thailand.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Lamsai Village Resort is a cheap and very friendly alternative to the luxury Resort on the Koh Yao Noi island. The hotel is owned and run by an ex-Thai Box Champ and his non-Thai wife. That's the reason why there is a thai-box-training facility attached to the hotel. So if you are interested in some body activities during your vacations you can participate in a training session (2 training sessions per day).
They were also very helpful in organizing boat trips for us. We even asked for a boat trip to 2 small islands which they themselves never went to.
The restaurant of the hotel is run by a young certified chef named Jarunee. She is very polite and cooks delicious Thai food - she likes to cook spicy... :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple