“Not Bad”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Just not special. Wine was awful. Pizza base was really good but the topping was tasteless and chewy. Service was ok.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The pizza looks interesting because it is served on 2 plates. It actually tastes very medium. Just some crust and hardly any sauce.

The sevice was the worst we have ever seen (waited 30 minutes for the pizza) and everytime got an angry face from the waitress. When told the boss (the seniora) about the bad service she didnt even care.

To make things worst - they forced us to pay 20% (!!!!!) service fee.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

huge pizza comes on two plates thinnest base ever with huge topping , brilliant helpful staff, no menu outside and entrance is just a door, great place ,when we went full of locals having partys , thats a clue as to how good it is .

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We didn't want a bug meal and Dal Patata was open early... the pizza is interesting - served on two plates, but no taste at all. My husband had crostini that were rock hard. There are so many other places that were better than this.

1  Thank Festina L
Reviewed November 7, 2012

While in Tuscania I wanted to eat earlier than opening times at most of the local restaurants within the old city walls, so we choose Patata based on a recommendation. I must say this was the worst pizza I have ever been exposed to. The pizza while it covered two dinner plates was bland, had no taste and was just plain awful. I had a mixed toasted bread plate with mixed items afixed to the toast and it was horrible!!! I make better food and that is not saying much!!! It seemed popular with the locals and was crowded but why I have no clue, as the food was simply horrible!!!

3  Thank SHERLOCKSanDiego_ca