“Excellent food and service”

Vito's Steak & Pizza House
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Vegreville
Cuisines: Canadian, Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went for a monther/daughter date and had lunch. Excellent food and service .. I would highly recommend Vito's Steak & Pizza House .. keep up the good work!

Visited November 2012

Calgary
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

A large group of us went to Vito's lounge for dinner on the company dime. After a long day of training, we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised. The appetizers were quite good, especially the boiled perogies....mmmm....and the mains were very good as well. The highlight was the pizza....lots of flavor, lots of toppings, and cooked just right for my taste, with a crispy crust and the cheese delicately browned on top. The service was efficient and friendly, decor was modest but comfortable, prices were reasonable, and we all had a great time. Will definitely visit Vito's if I'm back in Veg again.

• Visited September 2012
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I just had lunch at Vito's for the first time. Walking in, I didn't expect much. I was greeted by a waitress almost immediately and she was very prompt in letting me know the daily specials. She took my order and the food was on the table in less than 15 minutes. I had the chicken club and it was delicious. Huge portions!!! Good food, service, and value. Will definitely come back next time I'm in town.

Calumet, Oklahoma
“Good food, reasonable prices, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My title pretty much says it all, service was good, food was great, and the prices were a little high, but reasonable. I'll definitely be back if I find myself in Vegreville again.

Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Good food if you're patient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Don't expect great service here or anywhere in Vegreville for that matter. But the food is really good. Probably best in town.

Visited November 2011