“Sassy and RUDE !!!!”
Review of Bamboo Chopsticks

Bamboo Chopsticks
Ranked #19 of 25 Restaurants in Vegreville
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family and a friend stopped in for supper, as we sat down at a table, the owner shouted across the room, "you want menus?", I said "Yes please", he grabbed some and with untied boots, clunked across the room and threw them on the table and said "Here you go" and walked away ?? When he returned for our order, he became extremely rude when we started asking questions as to what was some of the ingredients in certain dishes, sassy beyond what I've ever heard and my husband said "never mind, we'll go someplace else", he grabbed the menus and replied "Ya whatever". Never on gods green earth will I ever go there again or recommend it to anyone.

6  Thank Kaitlyn R

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We came in with our 3 year old 45 minutes before they closed to have the buffet. We asked our waitress if they were going to take away the buffet items any time soon. She told us not to worry about it and to take our time. The owner was appallingly rude to my wife. He looked right at her while she was eating and yelled at her like she was his teenage daughter to hurry up as he is getting delayed in putting all the buffet items away. We were on the road for a long time and to have to put up with this kind of abuse was uncalled for. I should have walked out at that point without paying for my dinner based on principle. But I kept my cool. We definitely lost our appetite right away. Even the waitress had to apologize on his behalf and told us that this is how he (the owner) always is. I feel bad for the waitress to have to work for someone like that. No matter how frustrated the restaurant business can get, there is no excuse to take it out on your customers. If you are so unhappy with the lack of sales or with owning a restaurant, its very simple: GET OUT! or be nice (it may help your business). Its needless to say that we will never dine there again. You just lost us as customers.

3  Thank Gail B
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I dont understand why ppl would complaint about this restaurant, just because they don't have a free item for you and you evaluate it as Terrible? NO.
They have many selections and fresh food when you come earlier for the buffet. Prices are reasonable and cheaper than many other places! You have a discount for ordering over 15$ and free item when over certain amount and ordering on the THAT menu.
LOOK! where can you get this good deal? GO AHEAD, TRY other restaurants!
You would probably regret !

5  Thank JaneLOL33
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Best selection and price for Chinese food in town.

2  Thank Jewlesmiller
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Everything tastes like the same dish at Bamboo Chopstick. Not good at all. Dirty and rundown appearance.

2  Thank rubytuesday2011