“Seemed expensive and the food tasted like fridge”
Review of Simply Fine Sweets - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simply Fine Sweets
Description: There is a profile on Urban Spoon and they have a Facebook page.
Description: There is a profile on Urban Spoon and they have a Facebook page.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've had cupcakes from there that we're ordered and were amazing. It's just the food that they already have made might sit in the fridge for quite some time and gets that fridge taste. I would only order from there if I went again. It was hard to go with my two toddlers too because there were so many breakables, and although they did have a children's table it seems not very child friendly.

There are newer reviews for Simply Fine Sweets

Reviewed August 26, 2012

EAT THE TRIFLE. It's amazing!! Oh, and the Key Lime Pie too. And make sure you save room for after dessert chocolate! Just.... check your rice krispie square before you walk away. The last one I had was as solid as a rock.