“dinner with family & frnds ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sai Kripa Restaurant
Ranked #229 of 1,073 Restaurants in Thane
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“dinner with family & frnds ”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Its like an habit for me to visit sai kripa every month or after every 2-3 weaks. we all have fun with taste food there. loveable
My all time favourite restaurant

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Heritage restaurant of Thane”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I remember visitng this restaurant when I was in my mom's arms. One of the finest restaurants known since those times in 80s and 90s. Of course, there are more options available these days but none of them can move Sai Kripa from the pole position. South Indian and Punjabi food is a speciality here. Idlis, Dosas and Uttapams are served with spicy hot sambhar and a peace-giving coconut chutney. All of thye Punjabi subzees are nicely prepared and served equally well by the waiters. Butter Rotis with Veg Kolhapuri remains to be my favorite. Dosas and Idlis can be gorged upon anytime of the day. Recently I tried Chinese Starters and they were good too. Served hot, your tongue would remember the taste forever. Since it is located opposite Talaopali, you would find it crowded on the weekends or even on weekdays because Thaneites prefer to munch here as frequent as possible. Priced reasonably good with courteous starff, you feel like appreciating their efforts by tipping them.

• Visited January 2014