“Excellent taste for cheap!”
Review of Bittu Ka Dhaba - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bittu Ka Dhaba
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Indian
Bilaspur, India
“Excellent taste for cheap!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I ordered nans, dal fry and they came with nans only. When I asked they said sorry and brought me dal fry and rice too. very nice people, Let me tell you it was the single most awesome food I ever ate! Nans are crunchy, Dal was funky and Rice was gunky.

• Visited February 2014
7 Thank Subedar J

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Please avoid”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

The place serves below average food and my recommendation is please avoid.

We ordered lassi and kebab. Lassi was tasting of onions and kebabs were full of salt.

5 people in the open kitchen and still took them forever to deliver one plate of kebab.

4 Thank RahulTikoo
Mumbai
“Nice food.. value for money..”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went for a late lunch into this place.. not many customers were in the restaurant.. the service was fast.. food was nice.. ambiance was good.. had a nice time together..

• Visited October 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Slow Speed, Inferior Logistics & Shoddy Service killed the future sale!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After enjoying the chaats at the Prashant Corner, i stepped into the neighbouring Bittu da dhaba and was surprised to see that I was the lone customer at the peak traffic time of 9 pm. I ordered a tandoori aloo roll and expected fast delivery since I was the only one, but that was not to happen as the service was extremely slow inspite of five persons on the job.Also half of the process was in the outside area and other half in the indoor area delaying my delivery. Finally I received my roll and it was reasonably ok. But the slow service had me decided on not eating at Bittu's in future.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ShreyasMalkan
Mumbai
“Can be avoided...”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Been here 2 times so far. 1st with my wife when the restaurant was very new. Then went with friends few months later.

I felt the food just above average. They provide complimentary Pita bread with all starters. Some Greek, Mediterranean & Mangolean starters are good.

Small place, but many tables make the place crowded. The centralized AC unit make too much noise.

This place can be avoided.

• Visited June 2013