“Great Place, good food and absolute value for money..”

Fortune Park LakeCity
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Thane
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Place, good food and absolute value for money..”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We entered our room, my fiancee and I high-fived each other, let out a huge sigh of relief, and our stress from wedding formalities just melted away. I'm not exaggerating. The room is constructed to very high standards and appointed tastefully. It really is a luxury hotel. The view from the room will take your breath away. Pictures don't do it justice. We Stayed as a couple at fortune lakecity and absolutely loved it. We would recommend stay at the executive suite rooms which are comfortable, roomy, clean and has a large toilet. The breakfast spread is large.. Excellent morning complimentary breakfast..v yummy.. the management, the hospitality, the arrangements were awesome..totally satisfied , I would definitely give this hotel room a strong 4 stars level - comparable to those international name. I stayed in a suite with living room area extra (which I didnt use at all!!) but overall v spacious.. Being vegetarian, there was plenty of choice and something for everyone, The restaurant is very cozy and serves good number of dishes on the buffet, infact it gets sunny for the breakfasts giving u a good experience.The staff at the hotel are very friendly & the service provided is very prompt..
Just keep up the good work and maintain the rooms in the same manner as they are now...
Thanks for making our holiday a memorable one!!!

Room Tip: plz only ask 4 executive suite rooms only....strickly
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank brijesh0304
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park LakeCity, Thane.

We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within an emeging city like Thane.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Park LakeCity in the near future.

Abhinav Kapoor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Hebrew first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Interesting hotel, serves only vegetarian at the restaurants does not have a BAR, but does sear very few/select chicken dishes in the room.
This is because is shares a wall with a hospital and the concept is a med city types (hospital+hotel)

Very friendly staff and a quite place to stay... nothing outstanding

No smoking and No Alcohol is something this hotel promotes.

Room Tip: take the rooms towards the back of the hotel as its quitter than the ones in the front
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jjestin
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Thane.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and assure you that we will strive to bring the hotel and services to meet your expectations. I take this opportunity to inform you that the facilities of Swimming Pool and Health Club, which were under construction during your recent stay, will be added on very shortly.

At Fortune Park Lakecity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed in this hotel from 21 Jan to 25 Jan and my stay during this period was very comfortable and on top of it for business traveller like me the food was very good and they even served me the tawa chapati which is a luxury in restaurants and for people like me who stay away from home for long periods.
off course the restaurant is all veg and no bar in hotel because it is inside the hospital complex. but just adjoining is the viviana mall which has everything.
location of this hotel is also very good just right on eastern express highway..
I would have given hotel excellent but stopped until very good rating because even though on the website it said fitness center is operational but was not and if you exercise every day then it is one amenity you miss a lot. anyways… i had many apologies from hotel for that…
overall very good property

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank NaharParag
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At Fortune Park LakeCity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Further, I take this opportunity to inform you that the facilities of Swimming Pool and Health Club, which were under construction during your recent stay, will be added on very shortly.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park LakeCity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The Fortune Park Lakecity was recommend to me as one of the best hotels in Thane. I admit that I have not had the fortune to stay in other hotels in Thane (I have otherwise stayed at excellent hotels in Mumbai itself), but I was impressed by the quality of this hotel, the standard of the food in the adjoining restaurant, and the level of professionalism displayed by the staff. Perhaps most importantly the staff did not attempt to impose any unnecessary assistance on me in the hope for a tip, and I found this to be a fantastic attitude for one quite content with carrying my own bags and such.

In terms of the quality of the hotel, my room (standard package) was quite large, very comfortable and clean. The only issue I had was with the paucity of toilet paper in the bathroom. Fortunately I was never caught without, but I was worried on occasion. In the hotel's defence, this oiler paper issue appears to be standard across all hotels in India, and it reflects the lower quality of toilet paper available in India compared to Australia!

In terms of the food, I found the vegetarian breakfast served in the adjoining restaurant to be fantastic. Staff in the hotel did, on a couple of occasions, apologise about the lack of meat dishes. I personally didn't see this as an issue, but it leads me to believe that other travellers (no doubt international) have complained about this in the past. The hotel was able to offer meat and eggs via room service, but, to be honest, why would you bother when you had an excellent selection of food, including cereal, already prepared and waiting for you?

As with others, the position of the hotel relative to the adjoining Jupiter hospital did lead to some confusion on arrival, but if you follow the directions of the guards and turn right (and not go straight through to casualty), all will be OK. The hotel's position beside the relatively well-known Vivianna Mall should also help you arrive safely if you're travelling with a Mumbai based driver (eg a prepaid cool cab from the airport).

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, January 3, 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 1, 2014

First Time experience with Fortune Park Lake City... with an everlasting impression. Impressed by the warm courtesy extended by the staffs' and their hospitality. Bowled by the ever-ready to serve our guests attitude. Neat, Clean, Hygiene..... Just perfect, and value for money......

Having no options to have a chilled beer after a tiring day is a negative, but suggest to have in-room alcohol served.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, January 4, 2014

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The hotel is right next to a hospital - that makes for a difficult and confusing entry - an experienced driver, like mine, was befuddled. But once inside, the hotel opens up into a nice little cocoon of its own - and what it opens up into is a great place - brilliant in its decor/presentation and impressive in its services/hospitality.

I asked for a pack-away breakfast at 4-30am and it was ready, piping hot. They upgraded me to a Suite - a fabulous offering indeed, given the size of the suite (Executive Club). There was no free wifi though (why would it not be there yet - beats me) and the sleep quality was just too good. Since I stayed only from 11p to 5a - I can only review this much.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, December 29, 2013