“Going back again and again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fortune Park LakeCity

Fortune Park LakeCity
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Thane
India
“Going back again and again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hi.
This is an excellent value for money hotel in Thane. Since we had to move around in Thane only, we settled in for this hotel. The service is exceptional, the hotel very clean and comfortable. We checked in on the day of 'Holi' and got some of the best traditional treats to eat. The buffet spreads in general are lavish and yummy but vegetarian only which was okay by us. Also, there is no booze available though you can bring in yours. They were extremely sensitive towards my special needs son. This was our third time here and it is getting better and better every visit. It has become our home in Thane.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gs_travels
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park LakeCity, Thane.

We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within an emeging city like Thane.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Park LakeCity in the near future.

Abhinav Kapoor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent location, great service, lovely hotel. would definitely recommend it to people travelling to mumbai/thane. About 25 kms from domestic airport, this hotel is a nice place to spend a quiet evening after the hustle bustle of the day,s work in mumbai. the rooms are spacious and the service is excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park Lakecity, Thane.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team members and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

The location of the hotel was close to where I was working, but very few other facilities nearby. Helpful and friendly staff and breakfasts were good (and all-vegetarian). A lounge or bar would be good, but other than that the hotel was clean, tidy and well-staffed. Large, comfortable rooms with excellent washrooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alistair D
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel was in an ideal location for us as we were visiting Singhania school nearby. The rooms were spacious and with nice bathroom and tea making facilities. The restaurant is vegetarian which is no problem, but I don't see why they push you to order breakfast eggs in your room but won't serve them in the room. Also seems a bit steep to charge for Wi-Fi access. Would also benefit from a bar, although I understand the reasoning as it is attached to the hospital.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DameJackie

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Purely veg, non smoking, non licensed (no alcohol) hotel with some outdated furniture
Nothing around and heavy traffic in front of the hotel.
Even on executive floor you have to pay for the internet (INR 600 per day)
Staff is average but friendly.

Room Tip: choose a room to the back, from is terrible noisy
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Thane.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and assure you that we will strive to bring the hotel and services to meet your expectations. I take this opportunity to inform you that the facilities of Swimming Pool and Health Club, which were under construction during your recent stay, will be added on very shortly.

At Fortune Park Lakecity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had been there for a short business trip and I had a single room equipped with all the facilities one must require to relax after a hectic day. Bed was very cozy and comfortable. Room was well organized, neat and clean. Breakfast was sumptuous. Definitely a good place to stay in Thane.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, February 27, 2013

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's a good hotel. Only problem is this hotel is next a hospital (in same building) and shares the same entance and exit gates of the hospital. If we ignore the hospital part, this is a fantastic hotel.

Room Tip: Even standard room itdelf is good, superior rooms are more spacious and very good.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PGPSAMY
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, January 25, 2013