“My family loved the suite....”
Review of Hotel Lerida

Hotel Lerida
Hotel Lerida
Ranked #26 of 51 Thane B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We had booked the suite in advance. I suggest you speak with Joseph Dafadar, their manager, to discuss best buy rates and close the deal. We traveled from Shirdi to Thane, arrived at 7:30 PM. As we had booked in advance, our check-in was smooth. The suite is very spacious, with a good view to the world outside. We stayed up till 1:00 AM looking out of the window and again at around 7 AM to catch the view. It helped us feel the pace of Thane - a sub-urb of Mumbai. As we had to go out to a attend a family engagement, requested Hotel to check luggage out and keep in their cloak room. They were very helpful. Joseph extended our check-out time from their usual 10:00 AM to around 1:00 PM, with zero top-up charges!!

Did not use room service, so have nothing to comment about it. Hotel staff were courteous and helpful. Restaurant was a let down. Ambience and quality and variety in breakfast has a lot of room for improvement.

Pros: Proximity to highway. Nice suite. Good view.
Cons: Restaurant.

Room Tip: Loved their suite.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Pros: On the main road.
Cons: Tiny rooms - injury prone area, awful front desk - never had the (smart card) key access when I returned after work, food is expensive, linens not changed (in one case not provided), cable TV reception is downright pathetic

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Ace_Victorious
Reviewed September 11, 2011

good hotel, near to the highway makes the travel simple, moderately priced hotel. the lounge bar had great music playing and also the food was tasty. A thoughtfull complimentry aminites were their in the room, like home made chocolates, Crisp, sugerbites, mineral water, tea/coffee maker with all the sachets.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mukesh68
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Date:11-02-2011.
I had come to thane for my friends House Warming party we had a blast in his flat and since I don't like to stay in family oriented house, so there was a suprise for me a room booked for me for a day stay in Hotel Lerida by my friend Mr.Mittal a stone throw away from his building. A very good hotel I must say. You enter the Hotel It is clean and you see a Big Sai Baba Picture, which makes you feel at Peace. I found the Hotel Room very good, I was happy to see 4 pillows, at home I require 3 pillows to get a comfortable sleep,the room was already upgraded for me by the receptionist. A thoughtfull complimentry aminites were their in the room, like home made chocolates, Crisp, sugerbites, mineral water, tea/coffee maker with all the sachets.I checked out in the afternoon and again visited the Hotel Lerida Lounge Bar in the Evening, I must say the Music, the Dj was playing was excellent , the starters was great and great service, fully loaded bar sexy anbiance. The Menu was modrately priced we had a double blast, I would surely come back if am in thane and would surely recomend Lerida to my friends .

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We people have a tendency to first read or hear it from people and then make the decisions . Initially when I went through the reviews it made me think twice to choose this hotel. I was running out of time and had no other options other than choosing Hotel Lerida as my stay was for only one day. My risk was worth taking. Its an amazing hotel. I didn't find myself alone and away from my country as the staff was extremely friendly. The food here was awesome though I don't remember the name but I really enjoyed eating. The cleanliness was maintained in the room and at other public area. I enjoyed my stay. Overall good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KAP06
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Midnight when you come back from a party, you find lights & A/C in the room is not working. You are requested to change the room at 12.30 am, At 1.00 AM water is coming out from the A/C. God! They came with a bucket. What a value for money.

Room Tip: Stay in Vihang Kuber, I found it better.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank dey_atanu
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Even though, we stay at Thane, we decided to try this hotel as property looks good from outside.
The rooms are noisy as eastern express highway is adjucent to hotel.
Also during day time, the noise is added up by fish sellers near to hotel.
Food is costly & is not at all tasty.
The hotel was lit during it's first few months & looks great from outside, but after they reduced lighting, it looks very much normal.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple