“dirty water, rude staff”
Review of Tikuji-ni-wadi

Tikuji-ni-wadi
Reviewed April 27, 2014

the entry fee is reasonably high & it hurts even more when you reach inside & find ill maintained pools & water rides. the slides dont really slide and you end up stuck midway and find yourself pushing to get down. there is also constant fear of some one coming down sliding from up and colliding with you. the water in the pools is very dirty. the wave pool doesnt give you the feeling of waves. to top it all the food is really low standard. we were given aamras that was half frozen with ice crystals. the staff is also very rude & get irritated when you ask questions. the amusement park is comparatively ok. overall not worth spending around rs 800/- per head which includes food.

11  Thank schokiya

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This for Ur information I really want to share, last week I had visited Tikujiniwadi with my family.
Since I had heard from someone that it is good place for family entertainment.

But I was greatly disappointed and like to share with U all dont waste Ur valuable money by going there.
1) As U reach near, U will find all mesh road, one cant even walk on that road we have drive there.
2) No provision for parking, we have to park our vehicles out side on the road at very far away distance at alone place.
3) Near gate it is very clearly written park the vehicle on Ur own risk.
4) As U enter, U have give entry fees 500 Rs. each and even for the children above 3 foot. They dont consider even a 1 mm more height of Ur child, and U will have to pay whole 500 Rs.
5) As we had entered found lots of school picnic students had been arrived.
6) Bought veg meal coupon ticket at 300Rs. per head . And stand in line for almost 35 minutes to get our chance, for buffet lunch.
7) There were only total 3 to 4 rides working in amusement park, and that were also not operated or not allowed to children. The other working rides like motor boat and race car were asked to pay.
8) Then went for water park, the rides were few but only for bigger children.
9) The water was also very dirty.
10) Every thing was mesh and totally unorganized.

There is no responsible person U will find who is looking after the working of the park. Mostly all school peoples are becoming prey to these peoples, and all poor students have to suffer.

No good schools are coming there, hence they fool small low buget schools.

As per the cost its total wastage of money and time.

Hence thinking that it is nearby, will get in there trap, rather prefer for Essel World or also Imagica.

Though Imagica is costlier but worth to money. Try it after 10 th January 2014, for discount.

This was personally my experience, one can also there own for precautions.

Comparing, Essel World is far far better than this. Adult 700Rs. and 450Rs. for children 3 foot 3inch to 4 foot.

33  Thank imudear
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We checked on google for a place to visit with the kids for a one day picnic and we selected Tiku Ji Ni Wadi.We were a group of 18 persons travelled to tiku ji ni wadi with children.As mentioned on google we estimated 500 rupees per person including breakfast and lunch,Because they have mentioned it.We were charged 500 rupees only for entry and few rides, For food and good rides we have to pay extra charges.If that is so then why dont you people mention it. Why cheat people displaying wrong rates .The management is very bad, drinking water glasses are rusty,filters in the pools are not working properly,there are dead insects,Flies and leaves in the pools,Go carting cars for which they charge seprately are in bad shape.Waste of time,energy and money visiting TIKU JI NI WADI.People at the reception are not ready to give a proper reply.Very Bad Place.

30  Thank Nizam1319
Reviewed September 26, 2013

first of all this web site is fraud,whatever mentioned on web site all are wrong,last Sunday we visit to this water park and we got shocked when they said us you have to buy 500 rupees ticket as entry fee and that is excluding food and snack where on web site its mentioned that 500 entry fee including food and snack,its means they are cheating on web site and doing fraud.and we didn't even enter in this cheater park.

23  Thank FAZAL56
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Sakib mallick I almost goes 13 tyms in ths resort n I like the resort mngmnt n cook when I was in 8 std that tym s my first trip of this resort n when I entered in the garden I feel very better n I likes the slides n pools of this resort so I sggst everyone go n enjoy the best one s the tikujiniwadi....

7  Thank 8,879,159,386