“Too crowded.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Toronto, Canada
“Too crowded.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were neck to neck with the people beside us. I shouldn't feel like I'm sharing a meal with the people next to me when I don't know them. Decent food, but not good enough to bring me back.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Micheal R

Nelson, Canada
“Good Food & Entertainment”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Very tasty dishes, pasta special yummy. It was nice to have a real person singing and playing guitar while we ate. The seating is a little cramped in there, but the ambiance inside is very nice. It's situated in an older house in a residential area, which is great for locals but harder for travellers to find. They have two huge windows for the sun to come in but the view out is not what I want to see when eating at a restaurant. It's just other regular houses that you see in any suburb. If it were my restaurant I'd cover the windows with stained glass or something interesting to look at.

Visited August 2012
Haliburton, Canada
“One of my favorite lunch stops!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Go to the Durham as much as I possibly can! The food quality is exceptional! Steve and his staff take so much pride in the food quality and presentation! Lived in Lindsay years ago and this was a must breakfast stop and now live north and make it a point to stop in when ever I pass through Lindsay! Highly reccomend all services, breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! Serving staff is outstanding!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Anita M
Montreal, Canada
“Yummy Breakfast!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Every year when visiting my oldest friends in Lindsay, we try to visit the Durham Café! It's not fancy, but it's just what you want on a weekend morning. Great small town atmosphere, speedy staff, yummy breakfasts, and coffee that just keeps coming. Love it!!

• Visited November 2011
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“great for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

large excellent breakfasts and interesting burgers. One of my favourite places in LIndsay

Visited May 2012