“Super Service”
Review of Olympia Restaurant

Olympia Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Lindsay
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Lindsay landmark, the Olympia has been serving families since 1906. Enjoy a full service menu for all generations and tastes. Public Transit Plenty of FREE PARKING 2 hr in front and 4 hr in rear parking lots behind the restaurant. FREE PARKING evenings, weekends and holidays.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The Olympia serves a wide range of basic Greek cuisine, plus others. Good prices, bright airy eatery. Nicki and her staff pulled off the toughest trick in the restaurant business: took phone orders for 27 dinners, served all of them hot when we arrived, patiently sorted out individual bills and got our group of actors out to perform our next show on time. Bravo!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I went north to Lindsay for an outing and shopping. This was my first time at the Olympia, whereas she has eaten there a couple of times. She had the Chicken Souvlaki Pita and tea and I had the Gyros Pita and a coffee...enough tomato. lettuce, onion and tzatziki that for lunch we did not need the salad or fries. We sat by a picture on the wall that showed the interior of the restaurant as it was in 1920 and it's still there!

Very Good lunch and I'm certain we will be back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our meals were good but disappointed they don't have mashed potatoes to go with some of their meals.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I often eat at the Olympia when we visit family in the area. The food is fresh, service is very good and they serve some of the best greek food in the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Kind of disappointed this time - my lamb souvlaki was very tough and my husbands gyro wasn't very large. Tasted like everything was cooked from frozen. Serve was great though.

1  Thank Cindy R