“Terrible. Never going back.”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #69 of 86 Restaurants in Lindsay
Lindsay, Canada
“Terrible. Never going back.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

They need to step up their game because this is some nasty food. Nothing like the other franchises.
Seriously never any Hot'N'Ready pizzas when you walk in.
One time I ordered crazy bread with a pizza, had to wait for all of it to be made, and the girl was cleaning the table or whatever with a rag and spray bottle, then just walks over to my crazy bread as it comes out, PICKS THEM UP WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS and starting dipping them in the butter and garlic etc. It was SO DISGUSTING. I nearly puked. I told her how disgusting it was that she did that when she handed me my food, but did not offer to make me a new batch or refund. Needless to say our dog was quite happy with that, because there was no way we were eating it.

• Visited April 2013

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not like the rest”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've been to many little ceasers but this one i've tried half a dozen times and either the pizza is under cooked, over cooked or soggy. The only thing thats good it the crazy bread and little ceasers is my favorite pizza place! Defiantly not in lindsay!

• Visited March 2013