“Surprised in Lindsay”

Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Lindsay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Lindsay, Ontario is a nice town. Old Ontario charm and all that. However, it's always been somewhat challenged on the restaurant scene. That's not to say that there aren't several good restaurants to choose from (Hobarts and Olympia to name a couple) but among some of the others it can be hit and miss.
I'm happy to say that with recent opening of Konstantine's that Lindsay has another great restaurant from which to choose. The menu has a good combination of Greek and standard dishes. Among the four of us we tried the mousaka, the salmon and scallops, and the lobster tail. All delicious, large portions. Great service and nicely decorated. I'm anxious to return.

2  Thank Randy2620

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We found you 6 days after you opened and have come to you ever since. Referral to konstantines is easy because your food and your service as wall as your friendly disposition never disappoints. Terry and her team of servers are always warm hearted and amazing in spirit. Thanks for always having a great meal.

1  Thank LeslieFallaise
Reviewed June 23, 2014

To start this off, my chicken was completely raw. when I told my waitres, her responce was "oh" with no expression like she was used to it and it came back completely black.. I told her that it was burnt, and said she could get me a new one. Sure, I was paying for it so why not. It came back burnt again.. I told her to throw it out. They server ended up comping it, but I had to argue her for it.. Worst expierance ever.

4  Thank Hailey92
chefk2014, General Manager at Konstantine's, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Any complaints we have are taken very seriously and documented so we can make sure they never occur again. Management are the only ones that can void items in the computer and servers have a strict protocol to bring any complaint to management so we can personally address the complaint. Our records show that we have not given a complementary chicken dish.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was recommended this restaurant and all five of us were very pleased with the taste of our entrees, the presentation, price and waitress (Wendy). We will definitely be back and will recommend this to friends and family. It's worth the drive! Lovely ambiance too.

2  Thank CanadaMona
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My first time visiting this place and were definitely going to be back! Great food , great service , best prime rib I've ever had, and the Chef is very friendly!

1  Thank Demos33