“Just yummy”

Ranked #51 of 86 Restaurants in Lindsay
Whitby, Canada
“Just yummy”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The poutine is AWSOME! Also very clean place to eat. The staff are very friendly.

Visited February 2014

St. Catharines, Canada
“Finally decent Fish and Chips in town”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Too bad I just moved away from here bc this is the spot where I would get the family for four fish and chip dinner. Fish is crispy just the way I like it without having that grease oozing all over (so I have to feel the guilt bc it's dripping) this place is great. Always friendly service and the Owner the one time I talked to her about haggis and fries was open to the idea of that and others.

Lived in Lindsay 10 years and the other fish and chips joints I wouldn't try just on the outlook of the outside alone.

• Visited July 2013