“A nice meal.”

Pane Vino Trattoria & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Lindsay
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 7 Year Anniversary June 2016! Our Beautiful Dining area can accommodate up to 70 Guests in a Casual Fine Dining Environment. Pane Vino prides itself on supporting Local Farmers and Producers. We use Fresh, Local & Seasonal ingredients in our Menu supporting our Motto of ' Farm to Table' Great Winelist, with hard to find wines from Italy, California, Australia & Local Ontario producers. Private Events available in one of our 2 Areas. Catering available for Events of 10 - 250 guests. Attire - Smart Casual, Please No Baseball Hats! Owner Sommelier Louis Elias Karkabasis Chef Eelkje Visser
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Pumpkin soup to start - just heavenly. We didn't see many main course options that really tempted us. My husband had a steak which he enjoyed. I had the risotto which was quite good. There was no worthwhile chocolate dish on the dessert menu.
As I listened to other people ordering, it seemed that they "had just run out of" many options on the menu.
We made a reservation two weeks in advance yet ended up right in the drafty doorway. Our table was so close to the one behind us I couldn't move without disturbing the man behind me. Other people came with no reservations and did wait a little, but ended up at a much better table than ours.
I'm glad we tried Pane Vino, but being from Peterborough, I think we have many much better options closer to home.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Unbelievably the best restaurant I have had the pleasure of dining in for a small venue. Food was utterly mouth watering... you will.not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have just discovered a fabulous little Italian restaurant in Lindsay. Upon walking into the restaurant, we were greeted by a welcoming staff to a lovely spot with beautiful decor. Four of us were seated inthe bar area due to a large group in the dining room. A sliding barn door ensured a pleasant atmosphere for those of us in the bar area. Our group of four enjoyed some of the best food tasted in a restaurant in a long while. Our appetizers were terrific. For the main course, two of us had the steak special and one had the osso buco and the fourth person had the spaghetti. All of our meals were delicious. The desserts were scrumptious. The service was attentive and very pleasant. We will definitely be recommending Pane Vino and we will be returning, even though it is an hour drive away from home.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The most perfect date night in the Kawarthas. Exceptional food, fabulous wines. Perfect atmosphere, more than excellent service

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining at Pane Vino last weekend and what a wonderful meal we had. The food was delicious and beautifully presented (I had the lamb special and my husband had chicken). The service was very attentive and efficient. There was live jazz that evening and the restaurant was fully booked. There was a little bar to sit at and listen to the music after we finished dinner. We can't wait to go back and will be sure to go when the jazz group is back! This is the best restaurant we have been to in a very long time! Thank you for a great evening Pane Vino and kudos to the chef!