“Terrible, just terrible”

Add it.
The Phoenix
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This restaurant sports a dark bar environment that is appeasing if you are looking to eat wings, watch the game and drink yourself into a stupor. But should you want to eat a nice meal with your family you are in for the worst time of your life. If you choose the "Buffet" as my family an I had the misfortune of doing you have a choice of some moderately edible mac and cheese, some instant mash potatoes, flavorless Yorkshire pudding, cabbage rolls, the worst roast beef I have ever had. The highlight of my dining experience at this restaurant was when the elderly waitress attempted to fill a glass of water as more water went onto the floor than into the glass.
If I have a choice between this restaurant and a prison lunch line, I would choose prison.

5  Thank Dragon616

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We are weekenders and enjoyed Captains for two years prior to the fire. To our surprise we found them at the phoniex last month and they rewelcomed us. The Carter family is as great as their food. They were eager to share their new vision with us and their enthusiasm was infectious. We have returned to lindsay for another weekend and we can't wait to try rib night tonight and the dinner buffet tomorrow.
Szabo Family

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Fantastic ribs! Great wings! Really enjoyed the food. Decor left over from prior incarnation but the owners have a terrific thing developing. Worth going to.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The Carter family are back, now at the Admiral Inn in Lindsay. Great food, nice portions and a decent wing night, rib night and are friendly to bikers out for a ride and want to do the wings and a beer thing afterward.