“Very Good Sushi”

Teriyaki Town
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Lindsay
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chef Joo and his wife Angie of Teriyaki Town have been passionately serving authentic, but new gourmet Japanese cuisine in Lindsay since 2011, with the dedication to making each dish colorful, generous and tasty.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Sushi”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Since opening, this Sushi Restaurant has consistently given us good meals and at fair pricing!
The Owners are hands on and try their best to make your meal great!
Sushi is always presented with style and flair!
Only drawbacks are that the space is cavernous and isn't warm! And sometimes you leave
with the smell from the cooking as I think the ventilation system is not the best.
All in all this is a very good restaurant!
I recommend this little gem to everyone!

• Visited January 2014

Lindsay, Canada
“Flavourful food, beautifully presented”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food at this restaurant is so flavorful, we need to have a "fix" at least every other week. We love the salmon bento box, a beautifully presented variety of Japanese food including salad and miso soup. The california roles and sushi are expertly prepared and the amazing garnishes add to the enjoyment of the food. The soya sauce is made in house. My son says the sauces are so tasty that if he had a straw he'd use it to finish up the last drop. The customers are greeted as they enter and the service is excellent. If you're not sure what you want, the staff will order for you. We go to this restaurant more than any other restaurant in Lindsay. The food and service are excellent and so is the value.

• Visited January 2014
toronto
“Awesome very impressed”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Go to ALOT of sushi places this is now one of my top 2 . To tell the truth I am not a major sushi eater but I try it every where I go just in case lol . I had the spicy salmon roll that came with my bento box and it is the BEST I have ever had! Very generous portions huge piece of teriyaki salmon. 3 of us ate And we were stuffed! Price no diff from any other about 20-25 per but the food was great and the staff very friendly :) will be back
Sorry only pic of one dish ,not the box, I admit I was so eager to dig in I forgot

• Visited December 2013
Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite place”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Teriyaki Town rocked our socks off on Saturday night, with some rolls from their new menu.

(They have a new menu because their customers asked for more information about the food, since sushi/Japanese in Lindsay is a relatively new thing (Teriyaki Town is the first), and they responded with a menu with pictures and extended descriptions.

Angie and Isaac were wonderful hosts for our special occasion. I've been to a lot of sushi/Japanese restaurants in big cities around North America, and they stand tall with any of them. Excellent, fresh and beautiful food.

Teriyaki Town is one of the few restaurants that I keep coming back to in Peterborough and the Kawarthas, because there is consistently high quality, consistently wonderful care (notice 'care' vs service) from the hosts, and there is always a new item that reflects their adventurousness and piques my curiosity.

• Visited November 2013
Lindsay, Canada
“Great Food - Great Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We are luck to have such great quality in Lindsay. The food is always terrific and the presentation wonderful. The staff is very friendly and will not only remember who you are but what you enjoyed as well. We often rely on the staff to order for us... it is always a great night out. You can not go wrong here!

• Visited September 2013