All reviews motel style group rate waffles beds were comfortable would stay again cottage country hockey team free breakfast hojo students tournament college summer rates bbq microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2017

The air conditioner was hard to operate and to lower the fan sound. The keys did not work on the 2nd morning, Sunday morning. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was simple but good as well.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Excellent service. Staff goes above and beyond what is required. This our 3rd time using the Howard Johnson and we will definitely be back. Teri and her staff were always very helpful. They have always gave us little extras.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 8, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Last minute booking and staff was very helpful but room was musty smelling and the furniture and fixtures were very dated. Only thing new was the tv.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scotgirl1972
Reviewed May 14, 2017

When I opened the tap in the sink, BLACK gunk/water sprayed out all over. It appeared the sink had no aerator, and also seemed to be only hot water. While the blackness subsided before I could collect a sample, the water continued to have some black sediment which I presented to the desk. I managed to brush my teeth in the AM with bottled water. The shower seemed to have a center-off style of faucet, which I thought would make for either a really hot or cold shower. I chose neither. Breakfast - ho-hum.

I apparently got a 15% reduction in my room rate, but I won't be back.

Date of stay: May 2017