Admiral Inn & Conference Centre
$66
Days Inn and Suites Lindsay(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
$96
Hotels.com
$70
Kent Inn(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
$66
$54
Road 121 Motel(Fenelon Falls)
$54
$74
Super 8 Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
$80
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2011

i have recently moved to the lindsay area. i had family members coming up to help with the move and was a bit hesitant about booking with this hotel but since it was minutes away from my new home decided this was the best choice. my family really enjoyed their stay at the admiral inn and found the rooms a bit out-dated but clean and tidy. the only problem they encountered was with the on-site restaurant. the restaurant opens late in the morning, closes early in the evening and does not open at all on wednesdays. i would recommend this hotel to any friends and when my family returns they will again stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed one night for business purposes and the best thing I can say is that my hotel room was clean. And I didnt come home with bed bugs. Otherwise, the facility is about 20 years past its renovation due date. Not even flat screen TVs. Insulation visible around the air conditioner. Beds rock hard, but thats ok by me. One thing to note - there is a restaurant attached to the hotel, but is apparently an independent operation from the hotel. I arrived on a Tuesday night and was told the kitchen closes at 8pm. I was not able to go to the restaurant as my business went later than 8pm, so no dinner for me. I was looking forward to a breakfast the next day, but sadly the restaurant is CLOSED on Wednesdays!!! So had I been staying here as part of a vacation, I would not have been happy. As it was, it was a one night business trip, and I could deal. Whether you can or not is up to you, but be warned, there are no frills here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Someone would make a killing putting a good hotel in Lindsay. This place was dirty, outdated but unfortunately, one of the only places to stay in Lindsay. If you can drive to Peterborough, do. Big chemical smell and worn out.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Sahayoga
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I would not stay here again. It was so bad we checked out early the following morning. The sheets were gray and rough to sleep on. The curtains didn't close all the way so the hot morning sun shines through. The carpet was dirty. The only positive was that they allow dogs to stay on the property.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank tjjc
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My wife and I were here for a wedding and we enjoyed the stay, it was great! The staff was very caring and made sure our needs were met. The lobby was gorgeous along with the rooms, they were clean and well-kept. The bed was very comfortable as well. The restaurant good, I had a reasonably priced steak for around $17. All in all my wife and I had a marvelous time, which is why i disagree with some of the reviews I read! Although at first i was hesitant to reserve a place here, my friend who had recently stayed here had strongly recommended it to me so I gave it a chance and I am very happy I did!

• Stayed: August 2011