“Delicious food”

Hobart's Bar & Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Hobart's Bar & Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Lindsay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Adult casual fine dining Steakhouse with a broad menu of chicken, pasta and salad entrees.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent service and delicious food. The very best beef you will find. The best I have ever tasted. The atmosphere is also quiet.

1  Thank wndywood

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Decided on Hobart's for our 35 anniversary. Ordered the prime rib. Hobart's (Katrina, our hostess) were pleased to split the order because we are not huge eaters. The portions were still huge! What great service and the food was excellent! Even provided us with a complimentary little cake and sparkler with our coffee which was unexpected and a nice touch. We'll definitely go back. Only delta was that it was a bit noisy being Saturday night with a full house. Price is very reasonable.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Food us consistently great, good value, good service, they treat guests well. Filet is the best around.,

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything was excellent. What a way to enjoy my birthday. Had one of their Angus Steaks...done to perfection.

1  Thank PatR359
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My mom invited me here for my 30th birthday. I was to meet her and my step dad there at 6:30. I arrived at 6:15, and had my server take my drink order, 6:40 my family arrives and has there drink order taken, 6:50 the drinks (including mine) finally arrive, our server takes our order, our appetizers arrive at around 7:30 she asks if we want another round, 7:50 drinks arrive, 8:30ish our food arrives and it's just terrible. The sauce is burnt, and my steak is well done as oppsed to the medium rare I asked for. Never again will I even use their washroom. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

1  Thank Micheal R