See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017

stop over with my 10 year old daughter and our dog on our way to NB at midnight. I had called before to book the room.Check in is at the Petro Canada. Location was perfect for us in and out of the highway.
For 60$ Per night I was not expected more than what I found. Room 22 is tired looking, very old, but both bathroom and bedroom were clean. Bed sheets were fine ans smell clean. Room was at a comfortable temperature and had 2 double beds, a bar fridge, tv, small closet, table & chairs as well as a desk with a coffee pot and a set to make 2 cups and free wifi .
Tim Hortons is across the parking lot which is handy as no breakfast included with the room.
We read reviews before booking, reviews were so bad we were positively surprised as we were expecting worse.

Room tip: Tired old rooms but does the trick for a one night stop over
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Grixtou
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I've just signed up to trip advisor so i could warn people about coming here. I came through Aug, 2016. Stayed here with my Wife, 3 Month old, and two dogs. It was the worst part of our vacation.
You'll be greeted by the musty smell of death, the extremely loud air conditioner, and the dark feeling that the room is closing in on you. The bathroom was even smaller, so they put the sink in the main room.
With the AC being so loud, i had to turn it off to sleep, but the room quickly became dank, musty, and stale. The one 12"x12" window didn't help, so i would get up periodically and whaft the door to get some fresh air.
The sheets were so old it was like cheese cloth. Like another reviewer wrote, "bring your own sheets, than burn them". Thats how we felt.
If im ever faced with staying here again, i would seriously sleep in my car. This is the worst motel ever!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wilson8686
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up I knew we were in fir a treat. We checked in, opened the door and were met by a smell of musty, moldy deliciousness, dirt on the floor and plenty of human hair (both body and head), enough that i could knit my own sweater.

If there was a 0 out of 5 i would give this place a -1 and still would have been generous in my rating.

Anyways... run and don't stay here.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed September 16, 2015

this motel is so far from being a $100. a night acomadation it should be torn down.
two double beds squeezed into an oversize closet space, a toilet and old style shower where you can hardly turn around and a little free standing sink at the foot of the bed, a t.v. on a very small stand in the corner and no room to put any luggage.
having booked thru trip-adviser we expected something a little more modern. this place was out of date in the 1930s. our first and last time booking thru any computer firm.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank disappointed345
Reviewed September 16, 2015

The WORST place that I have EVER stayed in. The sheets were "cheese cloth", the brankets were ripped and not even the same on both beds, the carpets were filthy, the bath towels were thin and small. Reception for the Motel was located in the Gas Station - that should have given us a clue right there and then. Coffee pot was there, but NO coffee. For all this the price was outrageous! Definitely Talked to a few others next morning and they all agreed - DISCUSTING!

Date of stay: September 2015