“Good stay”

Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sioux Lookout
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed for a night on the way North. Staff were great. Hotel room was very clean, comfortable bed. Did not try the breakfast as I left early in the morning but based on how well this hotel is looked after I'm sure the breakfast is probably pretty good. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Alana V, Manager at Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I would just like to Thank You for choosing the Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn for accommodation needs. We strive to provide superior customer care and excellent accommodation to all our guests. I would also like to Thank You for your feedback as we will use it to continue to improve the services we offer.

We hope to see you again the next time you come through Sioux Lookout.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stay here every time I am in town. I like this hotel. It's clean, the staff are attentive, there is a nice little fitness room and a pool for those who want to use it. The breakfast is included, and it is a nice breakfast, not fantastic, but certainly goes beyond the usual bread and cereal included at other hotels. The soup and chili they have available on weeknights is tasty and warm, great for a cold night. BUT.... please for the love of God update the software on the lobby computer!!!!!! It's Microsoft Office 2003 and makes printing in anything more recent impossible. I have complained about this on a number of occasions, and still no update. This is a no-cost fix, meaning FREE! It doesn't take a tech person to do it and will save guests a lot of frustration and inconvenience. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR MICROSOFT OFFICE.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Didn't get to stay here very long, but the time I did have there was great. I was actually sad that I had to leave when I did and get back into a tour bus. As awesome as the bus is with everything you could need, the extra space and a gym were well needed. I'd like to return here and visit for longer because everyone I met in the area was so nice and the area was just as great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is a 5 star for the North! We were with the Ride for Memories, and were so impressed with this hotel. If you travel the North you would understand. The hotel room was huge, the bed was so comfortable, lots of comfy pillows, fridge for our pop and left over pizza, really nice large bathroom,quiet and very clean. For the area, it was the best continental breakfast we have had! There was toast, variety of bagels, cereals, porridge, juice, yogurt, 2 percent and skim milk, brown, white, and raw sugar, jams, honey, peanut butter, cream cheeses, hot boiled eggs in a crock pot, my husband and other riders really liked the breakfast sandwiches. Check in was quick, and carrying the biking gear to the second floor was easy with the elevator! we had the king bed, ahhh, we had a great sleep. We walked to the restaurant across the river, and had a great snack, it looked as though they had some great meals at other tables. Stay here you will love it.

Room Tip: king room was large and clean.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Alana V, Manager at Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the hotel. The Management and staff take pride in ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Again thank for your feedback and for choosing to stay at the Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have stayed here the past few years the night before our annual flight into the wilderness. At the end of a 17 hour straight through drive we appreciate this hotel's nice rooms and comfortable bed. Service is always friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Best Western Sioux Lookout Inn? Share your experiences!