“Great Family Supper.”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family and I when for supper. We all ordered something different. it was fantastic. I love the bison steak tht I ordered! It was reasonably priced. We will definately eat there again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

My wife and I stopped here on our way back to Calgary from Edmonton. The food was outstanding, service excellent, and the restaurant was very clean. I would highly recommend trying this out. It sure beats McDonald's, etc.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I try a different beer each time I go there. I love the fact they use all locally grown produce and meat for the menu. And it is listed in their menu even! A very unique presentation with a very modern style using traditional types of food!!! Like Arnold said "I'll be back"

1  Thank ieatout6942
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stopped at this restaurant as I have stopped there a numbers of times in the past. I was surprised to see that the name had changed and wondered if I should still go in for lunch......I am really glad that I did!! The food was amazing. I will be back....I need to try some of the other choices on the menu!!

1  Thank Travellerelaine
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Food you would expect in a big city. Diverse menu with wild meat and vegetarian options. The restaurant was clean and the staff were wonderful. What a happy surprise!