“ok pizza, not very friendly”

Mingler's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Oromocto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I called them as they had advertised their great friendly service. The guy who answered was gruff, did not want to answer my questions about food at all, and hurried.

I ordered some food, paid too much for it and it was pretty average.
Cant see that I will venture back from fredericton again.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

I enjoy their breakfast and pricing for breakfast is pretty good. The decor is not great and I've only tried their other food a few times which was decent. They have late night hours so pretty good when you have the munchies.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

SOMETHING'S COULD BE WORKED ON,FOOD'S NOT TO BAD.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 24, 2007

I enjoy this restaurant. Althought the decor could use a bit of udating. It reminds me a bit of my grandmother's parlor. The food is good...Both times I went I had the Greek salad and it was fantastic. Their pizza crust if really great too.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook