Once again we stayed at The Days Inn, Oromocto NB so we could pick our son up after his stay at Argonaut, CFB Gagetown. It is a convenient place to stay, close to the base. The room was clean, the staff were helpful and always had a smile on their face. The free continental breakfast was great. Would recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Oromocto is located in CANADA’S MODEL TOWN of Oromocto, situated along the Oromocto and Saint John Rivers. Enjoy walking and biking trails through Deer Park, try canoeing and kayaking on the St. John River or visit the Historic Military Museum. We're only a short drive away from the Historical Village of Kings Landing, a great place to explore with the kids. We're conveniently located only 10 minutes from the Fredericton International Airport. After a busy day, unwind in one of our spacious guestrooms that feature complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room coffee. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, Days Inn Oromocto is ideal! Our well equipped fitness center will help you stay fit on the road or take some time to relax in our indoor saltwater pool. Wake up feeling refreshed after a great night's sleep and enjoy a free Daybreak Cafe Breakfast featuring healthy and delicious gluten free options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Conference Centre Oromocto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oromocto Hotel New Brunswick
- Days Inn New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Days Inn
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Oromocto New Brunswick