This hotel was the worst from the moment we started booking. Would of rather spent the extra to stay in Fredericton. We went for my sisters wedding. She wanted a special rate for all of the guests as we completly booked an entire floor, plus the honeymoon suite (which they never got a deal on) Nor did they get any complementry wine, wine glasses nothing at all. So it all went bad. Couldn't get in our rooms, we asked to be allowed to check in a little early as we had them all booked for months in advance. Oh we will try they said. Check in is at 3 and some of our family couldnt get in till 7. They went there a little after 3 to check in, the wedding was at 4pm and they could not get in there rooms as they were not ready. So they had to change at the hall right before the wedding and then leave the reception to check in at 7 when they were ready. Terrible Service. Then at the end of their wedding when they went to the suite. They tried to get in and were LOCKED out on their WEDDING night. Went to the front desk and they girl demanded the room to be paid for then. To remind you the deposit was already made and you do not paid for your room untill check out. Well the girl countinued to be rude and demand they werent getting in the room untill it was paid. No "oh congrats, you look stunning" NOTHING. So my sister sat outside her room CRYING on the most special day ever, untill my new brother inlaw went and made the front desk write and apologie letter to my sister which she did and he told her they would get the money in the morning when they checked out. Worst expereice ever. Then the front end Manager TROY in the morning was so rude, it was UNBELEIVEABLE to be honest. Did not care what so ever. So people take my advice and dont book her travel the extra 15 minutes to Fredericton! It will be worth it! Oh ya and the beds..... WORST ever.. so uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Oromocto is located in CANADA’S MODEL TOWN of Oromocto, situated along the Oromocto and Saint John Rivers. Enjoy walking and biking trails through Deer Park, try canoeing and kayaking on the St. John River or visit the Historic Military Museum. We're only a short drive away from the Historical Village of Kings Landing, a great place to explore with the kids. We're conveniently located only 10 minutes from the Fredericton International Airport. After a busy day, unwind in one of our spacious guestrooms that feature complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room coffee. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, Days Inn Oromocto is ideal! Our well equipped fitness center will help you stay fit on the road or take some time to relax in our indoor saltwater pool. Wake up feeling refreshed after a great night's sleep and enjoy a free Daybreak Cafe Breakfast featuring healthy and delicious gluten free options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Conference Centre Oromocto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oromocto Hotel New Brunswick
- Days Inn New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Days Inn
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Oromocto New Brunswick