Stayed 1 night on the 10th floor during the weekend. Had a room facing the outdoor theme park with scenic view.
- room is much bigger than first world hotel, with bigger and more comfortable beds
- toilet is big & clean, equipped with a rain shower & walk-through wardrobe connected to the room
- general environment is quieter than first world hotel (which is a total marketplace), with tighter security such as key-card accessed lifts
- free shuttle connecting the other hotels, n also to Chinese temple & mushroom farm (housing 2 seafood restaurants where u can have lunch/dinner)
- a 10mins walk to the main plaza/entertainment area/cafes & restaurants/indoor theme park, with escalators & stairs in between, hence will be slightly inconvenient for strollers/wheelchairs/older folks
- no wifi in room, but you can use the free one provided by coffee bean in the lobby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel projects a sense of freshness with its bright and stylish modern decor. Set amidst the cool comfort and majestic landscape, this hotel also offers a wide range of amenities and facilities, both for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort Hotel Genting Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Genting Highlands
- Genting Highlands Hotel