I stayed here for two nights. My initial impressions when I entered the resort were great. It is a good resort, there is no denying about this fact. But here are a few things to support my point that it is not worth it for americans or europeans:
1) It is located at a high altitude and may tourists come to this resort to beat the heat, but americans would like to have some sunshine.
2) Casino in the resort is very famous but it no where comes close to the ones in vegas. So if you have been to vegas there is no point visiting this casino.
3)There is a theme park just adjacent to the resort but it is over crowed and those type of parks are available all over America. Trust me this theme park is as crowded as universal studios.
But if you are an Asian and want to beat the heat and have some good family time, this is going to be a very good pace.
Note: This hotel is very big and lobby is grand. Very beautifully done. There are some stores too incase if you are bored. I had good Indian buffet in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel projects a sense of freshness with its bright and stylish modern decor. Set amidst the cool comfort and majestic landscape, this hotel also offers a wide range of amenities and facilities, both for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort Hotel Genting Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Genting Highlands
- Genting Highlands Hotel