Date:05 May 2010
We stayed in Awana Genting for 2 nights and the back drop was awesome with flush green meadows, mountain ranges and the golf course. I preferred staying here rather than in the Genting highlands because of too much noise and crowd. Courtesy and service are far fetched words in this hotel. Room was mediocre and in the room I stayed I could notice the door for power cable and circuit breakers were kept open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands