I had a terrible experience at AWANA Genting. I checked-in at 5pm and was given key to room. However, upon entering the room, I was greeted to a mess as it still had not been cleaned. When i called the front desk, my call was either hung up or transferred. I made my way down to the front desk to complain and was told bluntly that the fault is not theirs as the system should the room as ready. Eventually, my room was changed. After a couple of hours in the room, I realized the air conditioning was spoil. Housekeeping came up and then advised us to use the fan instead and change the room tomorrow. The incompetency and disengagement of the staff was shocking and saddening. Rooms were not well maintained. Food was substandard. Shuttle bus left before stipulated time and bus driver was clearing his throat and spitting though out the journey - a guttural sound that will disgust any normal person. I do not recommend staying at this resort. Its people, product and systems all fall short and leave you feeling as if you were in a a no frills budget accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands