The best possible hotel & golf Resort in Genting Highland. Better than the ones up in the Highland. Awana golf resort has a 9 hole golf course and is situated just 5 minutes drive from the cable car starting point. The hotel has every 15 minutes drop & pick up to the starting point of the cable car. The hotel is Huge and golf cars to take you around. Love;y atmosphere and most of the rooms are situated at higher floors giving a lovely misty view around Genting and near by villages. Lovely small sit out area with mist all around. The rooms are really big with all amenities in the room including tea coffee machines and iron board. The breakfast is difficult t understand when compared to typical Indian breakfast, but one does get various eggs and some south Indian Malaysian style dishes. The hotel is really crowded as its a famous tourist destination. If you are there for days like more than 5 days who will definitely enjoy the hotel's golf course. Very neat & tidy and well maintained hotel. Worth the money spend for the stay.
Overall: One must stay in this hotel only if visiting Genting to experience luxury with the lovely surrounding. Worth IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands