Stayed here for 2 nights during a visit to Genting. Nice quiet location about 10-15 minutes drive from the top of the mountain. A free shuttle bus to the First World Hotel is available every hour, which was very useful as you avoid having to search for parking up the top. The Awana cable car is nearby also.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and attentive. The included buffet breakfast was good - a variety of foods are available to suit all tastes. Had dinner at the Flavours Cafe which was tasty and also reasonable value. Golf course looks nice, although we didn't play, and there is also nice pool with a water slide for smaller kids.
No complaints whatsoever from us, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands