This hotel, all 27 floors of it, is fine if you want a clean bed for the night, minimum fuss, unexciting food, cheap price. It's a serviceable place. A place to dump your bags and go out which is what the vast majority do. There are free shuttle buses up to the casinos, posher hotels, Arena of Stars, theme parks, shops etc. Though not very frequent - half hourly to hourly. Also included are complimentary tickets for the 15 minutes skywalk ride which is fun/frightening depending on how much you like being taken above the forests in a cable car. Book via the internet way cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands