Very bad experience while staying in AWANA Genting Highlands.
Very bad shuttle bus service from the genting hub to AWANA. No system. No que. No first come, first board the bus system. My family and I have to wait for HOURS (missed the 0030hr, 0130hr, 0230hr shuttle bus service) as we could not PUSH & SQUEEZE up the bus. There were 3 other families experienced the same situation. No priority given to families with baby, elderly and toodler..
No action by driver. No action from the highland hotel security (the place where we board the bus), even though they are aware that guests from AWANA hotel are turning into animals. We have to take a taxi down to AWANA hotel (tout min amt of RM50 per taxi)after failing to board the shuttle bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands