A flight that landed at 11:30 at night was a motivator in booking a hotel closer to the airport than to downtown Halifax. It was a smart decision, as it made a good jumping-off point for our day-trips. The staff was friendly, our room was large, clean and well-appointed with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Although there is no elevator, the second floor rooms are only half a flight up from the lobby. The property is on a lake with a private beach, although there's more pebbles than sand. We had dinner one night in the restaurant, sitting on the covered patio, and it was gorgeous, with good food. The only minor downside was that the pool was too cold to swim in comfortably, even on a hot day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia