My hubby and I spent a night here (we are from Halifax) for their couples special. What a wonderful spot. We spent a lot of time near the water then had a great meal in their restaurant. The room was spacious and comfy with a jacuzzi tub. The only complaint I had was with their shared balcony. There was absolutely NO privacy from our neighbours - no lattice, fake wall, plants - nothing, just a painted 2X4 separated our balconies. If they stood at the edge of the balcony they had a view right to our bed and vice versa. (not to mention their cigarette smoke drifted into our room). My suggestion would be to ask for a private balcony. Other than that no complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia