We arrived from the West coast about 9:00pm just in time for fish and Chips at Oliver's Pub. Atmosphere, Service and food could not have been better. Had my first taste of Garrison's Irish Red Ale Draft which turned out to be my beer of choice for the next 7 days in Nova Scotia. A short distance by hotel van from the airport but so much more pleasant. Went back to the airport by van the next morning to pick up the rental car. The room was quiet and comfortable on the 3rd floor but the stairs were easy. Unfortunately after 9.5 actual hours of sleep (still can't believe it!) we had little time for what I had hoped would be a morning walk around the lake. The people at the front desk were extremely happy. The breakfast in the morning while not included was still exceptional and started us off nicely on our 7 day 1200 mile journey around beautiful Nova Scotia. A great, wonderful way to start our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia