We've stayed at this lovely little hotel twice, both before flights out of the Stanfield International Airport in Halifax, NS. It is a nice, quiet, clean and very comfortable hotel. The staff are very pleasant and quick to accommodate. Our only wish is that we could have stayed longer. This has now become our favorite of airport hotels and will book there first before any other hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia