“Restaurant is closed”

Eganville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restaurant is closed”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The title of this review says it all. The restaurant closed months ago and will not be reopening.It used to be a great place to go for breakfast with a large group of friends after church service on Sundays. It is now some what of a problem as to where to go for breakfast in Eganville. Other restarants have not tried to pick up the business.

Visited June 2013

Sudbury, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love going to the Counrty Rose Restaurant for breakfast when we are in this area.They have very friendly staff and the cooking is done with great down home flavor. My favorite dinner meal is the lasagna have to say one of my favorites.

Westmeath, Ontario
“Fantastic food and portions.”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Food was excellent, i had the fish and chips (haddock, and a BIG piece). Best filet of fish I have had, next to no breading, was crispy and tasty. And the fries covered the rest of my plate. My wife and I ate well, left very full, for under 21 dollars with drinks and tip. WOW! (she had a hamburger, and said it was very good, again big serving.)

Visited April 2012
Ottawa
“OMG”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They not only didnt bring us what we ordered, but didnt apologize and try to correct the mistake. Food awful, not impressed, wouldnt not return

Visited March 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Don't eat here”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Where do I start. Raw French fries served to my tabble. (who does not know how to make french fries). Egg salad sandwhich where the egg portion was still HOT from boiling. Service is just the worst. every time I drive by it seems to have a new owner. Maybe one of these new owners could take time to clean the place. Dont stop here Dont even look . Just drive on by.